Listril Forte Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Listril Forte Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, it helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Lisinopril is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, it works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Low potassium levels - Feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation) and a fast heartbeat
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Dry mouth
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Lisinopril - 10 MG
No, do not take Listril Forte Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Listril Forte Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Listril Forte Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Listril Forte Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Listril Forte Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.