Lipired 10 mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Lipired 10 mg Tablet
How it works
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
When to Use
- It is used to stop heart attacks
- It is used to stop strokes
- It is used to lower triglycerides
- It is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Muscle weakness
- Belly pain
- Joint pain
- Atorvastatin - 10 MG
No, do not take Lipired 10 mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Lipired 10 mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Lipired 10 mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Lipired 10 mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Lipired 10 mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.