Lipikind AS Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Lipikind AS Capsule
How it works
- Aspirin works by stopping the production of certain natural substances that cause fever, pain, and swelling (Inflammation)
- Aspirin prevents clots by reducing the stickiness of platelets
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise and lower triglycerides
When to Use
- To reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain
- Relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE and certain other rheumatological and immune conditions
- Heart attacks
- Certain kinds of strokes (Brain strokes)
- Slow the progress of heart disease
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Belly pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Aspirin - 75 MG
- Atorvastatin - 10 MG
No, do not take Lipikind AS Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Lipikind AS Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Lipikind AS Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Lipikind AS Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Lipikind AS Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.