Lasitag 40mg Tablet
Lasitag 40mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Lasitag 40mg Tablet
How it works
- Furosemide is a diuretic agent, helps the kidneys to gets rid of extra salt and water in the body
When to Use
- Fluid retention in people with congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or kidney disorder
- Feeling dizzy
- Belly pain
- Low potassium levels signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up,or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hearing loss
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Furosemide - 40 MG
No, do not take Lasitag 40mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Lasitag 40mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Lasitag 40mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Lasitag 40mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Lasitag 40mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.