Lasiride Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Lasiride Tablet
How it works
- Amiloride helps the kidneys to get rid of extra salt and water in the body
- It is used to raise potassium stores in the body
- Furosemide is a diuretic, helps the kidney to get rid of extra salt and unwanted water from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or kidney disorder
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Change in sex ability
- Belly pain
- Low potassium level signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Hearing loss
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Amiloride - 5 MG
- Furosemide - 40 MG
No, do not take Lasiride Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Lasiride Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Lasiride Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Lasiride Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Lasiride Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.