Lafjoy D Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Lafjoy D Capsule
How it works
- It suppresses gastric acid secretion which helps in relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Breast enlargement in male
- Loss of appetite
- Protein in urine
- Increased level of blood urea
- Increase in liver enzymes
- Lafutidine - 10 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Lafjoy D Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Lafjoy D Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Lafjoy D Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Lafjoy D Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Lafjoy D Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.