Krovas F 20mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Krovas F 20mg Tablet
How it works
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
- Fenofibrate lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides
When to Use
- It is used to stop heart attacks
- It is used to stop strokes
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease
- It is used to lower triglycerides
- It is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise
- It is used to stop irritation of the pancreas
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Belly pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Atorvastatin - 20 MG
- Fenofibrate - 160 MG
No, do not take Krovas F 20mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Krovas F 20mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Krovas F 20mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Krovas F 20mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Krovas F 20mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.