Korazon L 50mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Korazon L 50mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- It is also used for prevention of stroke, and diabetic nephropathy
When to Use
- This medication is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB), prescribed for high blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- High potassium level
- Feeling weak
- Feel like passing out
- Kidney function that gets worse
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Have numbness or tingling
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Losartan - 50 MG
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
No, do not take Korazon L 50mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Korazon L 50mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Korazon L 50mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Korazon L 50mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Korazon L 50mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.