Justaday Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Justaday Capsule
How it works
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Aceclofenac - 200 MG
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Justaday Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Justaday Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Justaday Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Justaday Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Justaday Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.