Izra-L Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Izra-L Capsule
How it works
- It works by increasing the release of acetylcholine which increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Somatoform disorders
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Flu-like symptoms
- Dry mouth
- Esomeprazole - 40 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Izra-L Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Izra-L Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Izra-L Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Izra-L Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Izra-L Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.