Hp Kit Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Hp Kit Tablet
How it works
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Treat bacterial infections
- Infections of the ears, nose, throat, urinary tract and skin
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORDGERD)
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Vaginal yeast infection (itching /discharge)
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
- Amoxicillin - 750 MG
- Tinidazole - 500 MG
No, do not take Hp Kit Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Hp Kit Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Hp Kit Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Hp Kit Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Hp Kit Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.