Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a calcium channel blocker
- It controls chest pain by increasing blood supply to the heart muscle, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts
- It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels
- Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is required for production of cholesterol
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain or pressure (angina)
- It is used to stop heart attacks
- It is used to stop strokes
- It is used to lower triglycerides
- It is used to slow the progress of heart disease
- It is used to lower cholesterol and other harmful types of cholesterol in the body
- Good cholesterol (HDL) levels rise
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Belly pain
- Feeling dizzy
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Amlodipine - 5 MG
- Atorvastatin - 10 MG
No, do not take Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Grasalip AM 5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.