Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection comes under the category of "Injection" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection
How it works
- It lowers acid secretion in the stomach
- In surgery, it is used to lower secretions such as saliva
- It inhibits the chemicals, which brings non-communication between the nervous and the muscular system
When to Use
- GI (gastrointestinal) ulcers
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Dry mouth
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Glycopyrrolate - 0.5 MG
- Neostigmine - 2.5 MG /5 ML
No, do not take Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Glycopyrolate And Neostigmin 5ml Injection for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.