Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet
How it works
- Metformin is an oral antidiabetic agent lowers sugar and helps insulin work better, thereby helps control blood sugar levels
- Glimepiride is used to lower blood sugar in patients and raises insulin levels. It helps tissues respond better to the insulin
When to Use
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood sugar (diabetes)
- Low blood sugar signs include, anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Belly pain
- Not hungry
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Weight gain
- Too much acid in the blood (lactic acidosis) may rarely happen
- Glimepiride - 1 MG
- Metformin - 1000 MG
No, do not take Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Glimisave Max Forte 1mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.