Glanpan 40mg Injection comes under the category of "Injection" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Glanpan 40mg Injection
How it works
- It works by decreasing stomach acid production
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG /INJ
No, do not take Glanpan 40mg Injection along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Glanpan 40mg Injection if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Glanpan 40mg Injection) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Glanpan 40mg Injection drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Glanpan 40mg Injection for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.