Gkool Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gkool Tablet
How it works
- It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 10 MG
No, do not take Gkool Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gkool Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gkool Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gkool Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gkool Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.