Giftan HC Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Giftan HC Tablet
How it works
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
- Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) works by relaxing and widening your blood vessels so your blood can flow more easily
When to Use
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Prevention of stroke
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Taste change
- Upset stomach
- Decreased blood pressure
- Increased blood lipid level
- Glucose intolerance
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
- Losartan - 50 MG
No, do not take Giftan HC Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Giftan HC Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Giftan HC Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Giftan HC Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Giftan HC Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.