Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet comes under the category of "Kit" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the hormone needed for pregnancy to continue
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
When to Use
- High blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) in adults with endogenous Cushing's syndrome
- End an early pregnancy
- Labor induction
- Induced abortion
- Postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss during birth)
- Other gynecological uses
- Feeling tired or weak
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Vaginal bleeding
- Low blood sugar signs include anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Heavy periods
- Menstrual disorder
- Painful menstruation
- Breast pain
- Mifepristone - 200 MG
- Misoprostol - 200 MCG
No, do not take Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gestapro Combi Kit Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.