Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It lowers stomach acid
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Hyper acidity
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Heart burn
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Paralytic ileus
- Abdominal cramps
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
No, do not take Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gelusil MPS 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.