Gelinta MPS Suspension comes under the category of "Suspension" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gelinta MPS Suspension
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Rarely redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG /5ML
No, do not take Gelinta MPS Suspension along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gelinta MPS Suspension if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gelinta MPS Suspension) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gelinta MPS Suspension drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gelinta MPS Suspension for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.