Gastromax SYP 170ml comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gastromax SYP 170ml
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Simethicone - 50 MG
No, do not take Gastromax SYP 170ml along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gastromax SYP 170ml if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gastromax SYP 170ml) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gastromax SYP 170ml drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gastromax SYP 170ml for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.