Gastrazole PLUS Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gastrazole PLUS Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Gastrazole PLUS Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gastrazole PLUS Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gastrazole PLUS Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gastrazole PLUS Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gastrazole PLUS Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.