Gastracaine Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Gastracaine Tablet
How it works
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- It lower stomach acid
- It blocks a chemical in the smooth muscle of the stomach and intestines
- It slows movement in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract, lowering the number of spasms
- It is a potent local anesthetic
When to Use
- uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Heart burn
- Sour stomach
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Peptic ulcer
- Relief in gastritis
- Heartburn of pregnancy
- Hiatus hernia
- Rarely, redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- Intestinal pain
- Dry mouth
- Skin eruptions
- Toungue inflamation
- Dicyclomine - 20 MG
- Dimethicone - 5 MG
- Oxethazaine - 5 MG
- Magaldrate - 540 MG
No, do not take Gastracaine Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Gastracaine Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Gastracaine Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Gastracaine Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Gastracaine Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.