Frusix Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Frusix Tablet
How it works
- Furosemide is a diuretic agent, helps the kidneys to gets rid of extra salt and water in the body
When to Use
- Fluid retention in people with congestive heart failure
- Liver disease or kidney disorder
- Feeling dizzy
- Belly pain
- Low potassium levels signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up,or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hearing loss
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Furosemide - 20 MG
No, do not take Frusix Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Frusix Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Frusix Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Frusix Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Frusix Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.