Fregid Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Fregid Tablet
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Erosive esophagitis
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Pantoprazole - 40 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Fregid Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Fregid Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Fregid Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Fregid Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Fregid Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.