Fostera 5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Fostera 5mg Tablet
How it works
- Fluoxetine work by increasing the activity of certain chemicals called serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine in the brain.
- It help to relieve the symptoms of bipolar depression.
- Olanzapine helps clear your thinking.
- It works on helping social interactions, mood, expression of mood, as well as, delusions, paranoia, and look.
When to Use
- Eating disorders
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- A change in thinking clearly
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Dry mouth
- Change in sex ability
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Muscle rigidity
- Fluoxetine - 20 MG
- Olanzapine - 5 MG
No, do not take Fostera 5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Fostera 5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Fostera 5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Fostera 5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Fostera 5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.