Festone Combi-KIT Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Festone Combi-KIT Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the hormone needed for pregnancy to continue
- It reduces the acid secretion in stomach
When to Use
- To end an early pregnancy
- High blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) in adults with endogenous Cushing's syndrome
- Labor induction
- Induced abortion
- Postpartum hemorrhage (blood loss during birth)
- Other gynecological uses
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Feeling tired or weak
- Not hungry
- Postmenopausal vaginal bleeding
- Low blood sugar signs include anger, shaking, a fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating
- Menstrual disorder and painful menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Breast pain
- Mifepristone - 200 MG
- Misoprostol - 200 MCG
No, do not take Festone Combi-KIT Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Festone Combi-KIT Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Festone Combi-KIT Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Festone Combi-KIT Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Festone Combi-KIT Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.