Ezorb D3 Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Ezorb D3 Tablet
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by helping the body to use more of the calcium found in foods and supplements
- It ensures the adequate supply of calcium to bones
- Prevent bones from breaking easily, especially bones in the spine
When to Use
- Low vitamin D levels
- Poor parathyroid function
- Low calcium levels
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Treat high phosphate levels
- Treat rickets
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Metallic taste
- Difficult in urination
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Upset stomach
- Calcium aspartate anhydrous - 1120 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 180 MG
- Vitamin D3 - 1000 IU
No, do not take Ezorb D3 Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Ezorb D3 Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Ezorb D3 Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Ezorb D3 Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Ezorb D3 Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.