Eziem D Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Eziem D Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson's disease
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Esomeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Eziem D Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Eziem D Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Eziem D Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Eziem D Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Eziem D Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.