Esomefa LSR Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Esomefa LSR Capsule
How it works
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Somatoform disorders
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Flu-like symptoms
- Esomeprazole - 40 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Esomefa LSR Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Esomefa LSR Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Esomefa LSR Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Esomefa LSR Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Esomefa LSR Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.