Esoga RD Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Esoga RD Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson's disease
- Dry mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 30 MG
No, do not take Esoga RD Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Esoga RD Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Esoga RD Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Esoga RD Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Esoga RD Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.