Esofine LS Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Esofine LS Capsule
How it works
- It blocks the production of stomach acid
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and ulcers
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Esomeprazole - 40 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Esofine LS Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Esofine LS Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Esofine LS Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Esofine LS Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Esofine LS Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.