Erirab LS Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Erirab LS Capsule
How it works
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion, ulcers and heartburn
- It increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe)
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Somatoform disorders
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Flu-like symptoms
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Erirab LS Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Erirab LS Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Erirab LS Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Erirab LS Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Erirab LS Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.