Enol 25 mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Enol 25 mg Tablet
How it works
- Atenolol blocks chemicals that fire up the body
When to Use
- It is used after a heart attack to stop future heart attacks and lengthen life
- It is used to treat high blood pressure
- It is used to treat side effects caused by drugs that are used for mood
- It is used to treat a fast heartbeat
- It is used to treat chest pain or pressure
- It is used to treat bold or forceful actions
- It is used to stop rebleeding from esophageal varices in cirrhosis
- It is used to stop migraine headaches
- It is used to stop performance anxiety
- It is used to stop tremor
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Change in thinking clearly
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Change in sex ability
- Atenolol - 25 MG
No, do not take Enol 25 mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Enol 25 mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Enol 25 mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Enol 25 mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Enol 25 mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.