Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule
How it works
- It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and ulcers
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
When to Use
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Duodenal ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Changes in libido
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
- Levosulpiride - 75 MG
No, do not take Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Enliva 20mg/75mg Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.