Enace D 2.5mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Enace D 2.5mg Tablet
How it works
- Enalapril is an ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitor, by lowering a strong chemical in the body that tighten the blood vessels
- It helps the heart work better
- It helps kidney function in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes)
- It helps blood flow
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic, helps the kidneys to remove fluid from the body
When to Use
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Feeling dizzy
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Low potassium levels
- Feeling tired
- Muscle cramps
- Numbness or tingling
- A fast heartbeat
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Enalapril - 2.5 MG
- Hydrochlorothiazide - 12.5 MG
No, do not take Enace D 2.5mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Enace D 2.5mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Enace D 2.5mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Enace D 2.5mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Enace D 2.5mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.