Efacaine 200ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Efacaine 200ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
- Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart
When to Use
- Upset stomach
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Low amounts of magnesium in the blood
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Rarely, redness, pain and irritation at the site of application
- Aluminium hydroxide - 240 MG
- Dimethicone - 25 MG
- Magnesium chloride - 60 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Efacaine 200ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Efacaine 200ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Efacaine 200ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Efacaine 200ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Efacaine 200ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.