E Prin 75mg Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of E Prin 75mg Tablet
How it works
- It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with anti-platelet action.
- It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
- This lowers the chance of heart attack or stroke.
When to Use
- Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Heart attack
- Increased bleeding tendency
- Upset stomach
- Aspirin 75mg
No, do not take E Prin 75mg Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take E Prin 75mg Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (E Prin 75mg Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this E Prin 75mg Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this E Prin 75mg Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.