DvMac-B6 Oral Solution comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of DvMac-B6 Oral Solution
How it works
- Potassium Citrate and Magnesium Citrate raise urine pH and prevents the formation, growth and aggregation of crystals in the kidneys, thereby preventing stones.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is added as its deficiency is associated with increased synthesis of oxalate, which is one of the constituents of kidney stones.
When to Use
- Kidney stone
- Stomach pain
- Potassium Citrate 1100mg/5ml
- Magnesium Citrate 375mg/5ml
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 20mg/5ml
No, do not take DvMac-B6 Oral Solution along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take DvMac-B6 Oral Solution if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (DvMac-B6 Oral Solution) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this DvMac-B6 Oral Solution drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this DvMac-B6 Oral Solution for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.