Duolaxin Liquid comes under the category of "Liquid" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Duolaxin Liquid
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It works by softening and lubricating the stools
- It helps the stools to move more easily through the bowel
When to Use
- Temporary relief of constipation
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Irritation of the back passage
- Liquid paraffin - 3.75 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 11.25 MG
No, do not take Duolaxin Liquid along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Duolaxin Liquid if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Duolaxin Liquid) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Duolaxin Liquid drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Duolaxin Liquid for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.