Drez S 10gm Powder comes under the category of "Powder" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Drez S 10gm Powder
How it works
- It is used to prevent infections
- When contact with the skin it causes antiseptic action
- It covers the damaged tissue and protects it against injury to facilitate healing
- It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA
When to Use
- Bacterial skin infections
- Diaper rash
- Vaginal infections
- Mouth sores
- Dry skin
- Burning, irritation, itching and redness at the site of application
- Skin discolouration
- Povidone-iodine - 5 %W/W
- Sucralfate Topical - 7 %W/W
- Tinidazole Topical - 1 %W/W
No, do not take Drez S 10gm Powder along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Drez S 10gm Powder if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Drez S 10gm Powder) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Drez S 10gm Powder drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Drez S 10gm Powder for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.