Don MR Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Don MR Tablet
How it works
- It blocks chemicals that cause pain
- It lowers fever by changing the bodys thermostat in the brain
- It lowers the effects of chemicals on the heart
- It slows the heart down
- It calms blood vessels, lowering blood pressure
- It softens the stool by raising its water content
- It works to lower the number of times the uterus contracts
- It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
- Chlorzoxazone works in the brain to ease pain
- Pain or discomfort
When to Use
- Moderate pain
- Low magnesium levels
- Fast heartbeat
- High blood pressure during pregnancy
- hard stools (constipation)
- Stop early labor
- Muscle spasm
- Severe pain
- Belly pain
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Harm to the liver may rarely happen
- Irritation where the shot is given
- Low blood pressure
- Or a change in thinking clearly
- Feeling lightheaded
- Having blurred eyesight
- Feeling dizzy
- Chlorzoxazone - 250 MG
- Diclofenac - 50 MG
- Magnesium trisilicate - 100 MG
- Paracetamol - 500 MG
No, do not take Don MR Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Don MR Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Don MR Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Don MR Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Don MR Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.