Domstal RD Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Domstal RD Capsule
How it works
- It lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 10 MG
No, do not take Domstal RD Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Domstal RD Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Domstal RD Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Domstal RD Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Domstal RD Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.