Domstal Plus Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Domstal Plus Capsule
How it works
- By decreasing stomach acid production it lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Omeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone -10 MG
No, do not take Domstal Plus Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Domstal Plus Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Domstal Plus Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Domstal Plus Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Domstal Plus Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.