Domstal O Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Domstal O Capsule
How it works
- By decreasing stomach acid production it lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
- It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting
- It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Stomach pain
- Dryness in mouth
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Omeprazole - 10 MG
- Domperidone - 10 MG
No, do not take Domstal O Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Domstal O Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Domstal O Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Domstal O Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Domstal O Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.