Domrex Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Domrex Tablet
How it works
- It blocks the production of stomach acid.
- It helps avoid harm to the GI (gastrointestinal) tract caused by stomach acid or infection
- It helps the stomach get rid of food and lowers signs of an upset stomach, throwing up, heartburn, and fullness
When to Use
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastric ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson's disease
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Dry mouth
- Esomeprazole - 20 MG
- Domperidone - 10 MG
No, do not take Domrex Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Domrex Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Domrex Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Domrex Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Domrex Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.