Dolostat R Capsule comes under the category of "Capsule" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Dolostat R Capsule
How it works
- It blocks the action of a substance in the body (cyclo-oxygenase), which may cause pain and swelling
- It works by decreasing the amount of acid made in the stomach
When to Use
- Duodenal ulcer
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Zollinger-Ellison (gastric acid hyper secretion) syndrome
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal pain
- Hip, spine, or wrist fractures may rarely happen
- Aceclofenac - 200 MG
- Rabeprazole - 20 MG
No, do not take Dolostat R Capsule along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Dolostat R Capsule if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Dolostat R Capsule) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Dolostat R Capsule drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Dolostat R Capsule for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.