Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup comes under the category of "Syrup" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup
How it works
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas.
- It is used to lower high phosphate levels in certain kidney conditions
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
When to Use
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- Upset stomach
- GI irritation
- Abdominal cramps
- Paralytic ileus
- Irritation at the site of application.
- Bad taste in mouth
- Aluminium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Dimethicone - 50 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 250 MG
- Sorbitol - 1.25 GM /5ML
No, do not take Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Diovol Plus Forte Sugar Free Mint 170ml Syrup for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.