Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet
How it works
- It is a mineral supplement for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart
- It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine
- Aluminum binds phosphate in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and prevents absorption
- It prevents formation and eases expulsion of gas
When to Use
- Low amounts of magnesium in the blood
- Lower high phosphate levels
- Upset stomach
- Uncomfortable or painful pressure
- Fulness of stomach
- GI irritation
- Upset stomach
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat)
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Paralytic ileus
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Abdominal cramps
- Aluminium hydroxide - 240 MG
- Dimethicone - 25 MG
- Magnesium chloride - 60 MG
- Magnesium hydroxide - 100 MG
No, do not take Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Diovol Mint Flavour 500S Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our discalimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.