Dimide S Tablet
Dimide S Tablet comes under the category of "Tablet" and lets see the uses, how it works, side effects and more of this medicine.
Uses Of Dimide S Tablet
How it works
- Furosemide is a diuretic agent, it helps the kidney to gets rid of extra salt and water in the body
- Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic, it works by blocking the hormone aldosterone
- Spironolactone stops potassium loss, by decreasing secretion of skin glands
When to Use
- Fluid retention in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease or kidney disorder
- Low potassium levels
- Edema (fluid retention)
- Feeling dizzy
- Belly pain
- Low potassium levels signs like feeling tired, weak, numbness or tingling, muscle cramps, hard stools (constipation), throwing up,or a fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach or throwing up
- Hard stools (constipation)
- Hearing loss
- Loose stools (diarrhea)
- High potassium level signs like feeling weak, lightheaded, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling
- Change in sex ability
- Furosemide - 20 MG
- Spironolactone - 50 MG
No, do not take Dimide S Tablet along with alcohol. If you have alcohol while taking this medication, you may face lot of serious problems.
No, do not take Dimide S Tablet if you are pregnant. You should consult with your doctor before coming to some conclusion. It is always good to seek doctors advice before having a medication.
It is not preferable(Not Safe) to take this drug (Dimide S Tablet) when Breast Feeding. You should always consult your doctor before taking any medication while breast feeding.
It is not-safe to take this Dimide S Tablet drug if you are intent to drive a vehicle.
It is found to be not-safe using this Dimide S Tablet for patients with liver problems.
It is recommended to take a look at our disclaimer page before checking about medicine uses and effects.